THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, August 18, 2008

The Best Day of the Year???

Well, the day has finally come. Just when I thought I might tear my hair out, school started!!! The last week the kids have really been at each other, and I really think everyone needed a break from each other. While I love the fact that I can sleep in a little in the summer and we have no real schedule, I think everyone at our house needs to get back on a schedule.


As is our tradition, we always take pictures of the kids on the first day of school, so without further ado-
Isabella- 1st Grade
Kaylee- 4th Grade

Joe Cool, I mean Braden- 5th Grade

Austin- 7th Grade

Can you believe we have a 7th grader???

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

Braden is definitely a character! Great pictures and I'm glad the kids are back in school, giving you some peace & quiet!

Kasey said...

I can't believe how big Isabella is after a year away. So excited you guys will be back in our midst one year from now!

Crystal said...

Yay for the beginning of school! I love the first day of school pictures. I'm sure Branden is going to love that one of him 10 years from now.

Megan said...

Wow, back to school! I start tomorrow and it's crazy how fast it's over and back in again! Good luck with them this year!