THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, March 23, 2009

I saw this questionnaire on Facebook and thought I would do it with all of kids and put it here. I asked each of the questions individually.

1. What is something mom always says to you?
Zoey almost 3: Monkey
Isabella 7: Clean your mess up.
Kaylee almost 10: How was your school?
Braden 11: How was your day?
Austin 12: How was school?

2. What makes mom happy?
Z: You are gone in your car.
I: Me doing the dishes.
K: Us kids.
B: When we clean our rooms.
A: The beach.

3. What makes mom sad?
Z: You sad with my teachers.
I: When dad goes on a trip.
K: When she gets sick.
B: When dad goes on a business trip for a long time.
A: When Zoey gets hurt.

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
Z: Like this hahaha.
I: I don't know, do something!
K: When she says funny things.
B: She can't.
A: Stuff you say sometimes.

5. What did your mom like to do as a child?
Z:um what? nothing.
I: I think you like to go outside and play in the river grandpa owned. What? I know he owned a river!
K: Play with her sisters.
B: Shoot guns.
A: Play sports. I'm not sure.

6. How old is your mom?

Z: 1 hey no 2.

I: 33

K: 33

B: 33

A: 33

7. How tall is your mom?

Z: 1
I: 75 inches.
K: 6 foot.
B:Really 5 foot 11, but she says she's 6 foot.
A: 6 feet. Well really 5 foot 11.999.


8. What is her favorite thing to watch on TV?
Z: Movies.
I: Dr. Phil.
K: Dr. Phil.
B: Oprah.
A: The food channel or HGTV.

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Z: Play.
I: Shopping...a lot!
K: Read.
B: Go to her friends house.
A:Meet with friends.

10: If your mom became famous, what would it be for?
Z: Zoey is done answering questions.
I: A singer (Austin said "are you crazy Bella?).
K: Acting.
B: Not dancing or singing, I don't know, an actress?
A: Writing a book.


11. What is your mom really good at?
I: Exercising...no, cooking, you're really good.
K: Cooking.
B: Decorating.
A: Reading.

12. What is your mom not very good at?
I: Being a farmer...I know you're good at shopping.
K: Climbing trees.
B: Playing tennis.
A: Singing.

13. What is your mom's favorite food?
I: KFC.
K: Terryaki chicken.
B: Samuri (Japanese).
A: Haystacks.

14. What does your mom do for her job?
I: Take car of 5 kids.
K: Take care of us.
B: You don't have a job.
A: Nothing, stay at home.

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
I: She makes wonderful food and cake.
K: Being my mom.
B: She's smart.
A: She's really smart.

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
I: Cinderella.
K: Minnie Mouse.
B: blue car on Cars.
A: Roadrunner. Beep Beep.

17. What do you and your mom do together?
I: Go to Miami.
K: Go shopping.
B: go to the store.
A: Cook.

18. How are you and your mom the same?
I: We have the same hair color.
K: We have the same color of skin.
B: Both tall.
A: Our genes.

19. How are you and your mom different.
I: You are older, and I am younger.
K: She likes shopping and I don't.
B: She's older.
A: Our gender.

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
I: I think because she had me and she loves me very much.
K: Because she takes care of me.
B: Because she treats me good.
A: Cause she's my mom.

21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
I: He's cute or he's hot.
K: That he is handsome.
B: He's hot.
A: He's sexy.

22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
I: Walmart.
K: Shopping, to the mall.
B: Hawaii.
A: New York.

2 comments:

The Graces said...

That was fun to read! You can really see a difference in their ages and personalities by their answers. Boy, Austin really doesn't like your singing. :o)

Carley said...

Well, Bella knows your fav. store for sure. Zoey's laughing answer cracked me up. That was such a cute Q&A. Thanks for the laughs