THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

New York City

A few weeks ago Dustin and I were lucky enough to get away for 6 days with out the kids. I've always wanted to go to New York City and I finally got the chance. We absolutely loved the city! We saw all of the tourist sights and a couple Broadway shows. We absolutely loved Wicked, but weren't crazy about In the Heights. The weather was gorgeous and we walked miles and miles every day. We enjoyed eating American food, walking in Central Park, and of course being together!

The kids stayed in Costa Rica with the maid during the week (I felt a little guilty because she only speaks spanish), and then they went to a couple of my friends houses for the weekend. A Huge THANKS to my friends Jenny and Angela, we couldn't have gone without you both!

8 comments:

Sabrina said...

New york is an awesome place. What it not very busy this time of year. so what is the secrete of being able to go on all of these trips?? I am ready to leave Alaska for a while.

Megan said...

I'm so excited that you were able to go to New York!! That's awesome! I looks like you had a fun time and the weather was good for you!! How fun!!

Crystal said...

That's funny that you saw the Naked Cowboy. I saw a little clip about him on the Today show.

Desaray said...

I'm so glad you loved it...it's one of my favorite places. So, what's The Rock? I think I must be in the dark--case I've apparently missed that one a few times. Did you find some good places to eat?

Rebecca said...

Sounds like you had a great time and I loved the pictures. Naked cowboy was hilarious! Some day I'll make it to the city to see some things myself, until then, your pictures will have to suffice. Thanks for sharing!

Post Family said...

Loved the pictures--nasty hair, naked cowboy, and of course those of you and Dustin. I'm glad you had a good time!

Four in Costa Rica said...

Loved the pics! I'm so glad you two had such a good time (sans kids!)in NYC--and how funny that you saw the Naked Cowboy. :)

Post Family said...

TAG, you're it!