THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Superbowl Sunday

Yesterday the boys decided we should have a "Superbowl Party". I have to say, I have never watched the Superbowl, and quite frankly I've never had the desire to. But we decided to have a family party, with the party food and all. All of the kids helped make the snacks. Austin made chicken salad sandwiches, Braden made a cheese dip, Kaylee made BBQ meatballs, Isabella made Reese's peanut butter bars, and even Zoey made a salad. Zoey actual tore all of the lettuce herself and did a great job! They were all very proud of their food.
We all started out watching the game, but it didn't last long. The girls ended up playing on the computer and with each other, and I ended up doing dishes. I did watch a bit of the game and was rooting for the underdog, The Cardinals. Unfortunately, it looks like they lost it in the end, but that was the most football I've ever watched on TV!


At one point Zoey thought we should all sing a song and of course she would lead!
This is how Kaylee enjoyed the Superbowl
Austin had to call Grandpa Smith so they could watch and discuss the game together.

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

That's the most I've ever seen of your house in Costa Rica...looks nice. We watched the game at our house, but it looks like your 'party' may have been more fun than ours. I was rooting for the underdog too and was disappointed by the last 35 seconds of the game...oh well though, at least I don't care too much!

Crystal said...

Sounds like a nice relaxing Sunday. Just so you know everything is fine here at the house after the ice storm. No broken tree limbs.

Sabrina said...

Sound like a good attempt of family time. Food sure is fun and you had some healthy things.....So I am looking at tickets to come out with mom in april but they are sure expensive $1200 round trip.

Carley said...

I enjoyed the "normal" hang around the house pics. You're always on an adventure down there so it was nice to see you at home. Miss you guys. Cute house, can I have your couch?

Megan said...

Wow all your kids look so much older!! It looks like you all had fun. I hope you're enjoying your last couple of months. Love and miss you!