THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Sports Day

Yesterday was Sports Day at the kids school. So of course I went to support and cheer them all on in their events. It was only for elementary school, so that meant I only had 3 kids events to keep track of! So I drug Zoey all over the school grounds trying not to miss a single event, but unfortunately I can't be in 2 places at once and I missed Kaylee's swimming event. Thankfully Austin is in Middle school so I didn't have 4 kids to keep up with!

Isabella is in Prep (kindergarten) and they don't do as many events so she only ran in the girls relay race. She and the girls in her class ran their hardest and won gold medals which she is very proud of.


Kaylee had 2 events. The first was the girls swimming relay (which I missed). Her teacher said she did a great job and they came in 3rd, earning bronze medals. Her other event was the girls running relay. The girls ran very hard and Kaylee won another bronze medal.
Braden also had 2 events, his first event was the boys swimming relay, and they won second place. The last event of the day was the 4th grade boys running relay. Braden was in the first position for his team and had quite a lead for them. In the end they won 2nd place, although from my view point it looked like a tie.
Of course Zoey thinks she needs to be a part of everything and wanted her pictures with the medals too!


5 comments:

Carley said...

Great job kids! Can't wait to see you in a few days.

Rebecca said...

Bella's hair is getting so long! Way to go guys...great medals, you must be fast, no wonder your mom's so skinny!

Post Family said...

Wow, the medal are so cool, and Zoey was very funny. I can't wait to hang out and play this summer! Woo Hoo! (from Alexis)

Crystal said...

Great job the racers! I can't believe how much older they all look. Even though I saw you all at Christmas time. Especially Zoey though.

Kasey said...

Wow - I can't believe how much hair Zoey has now! We think about you guys all the time and hope you're doing well. ;)